Holman Park, Tehidy Road, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 8FE
The house was built in around 1810 incorporating a much earlier farmhouse within. The original owners was John Harris and his wife Mary Harris, who were landed gentry, but who also made wise investments in mining and shipping ventures.
Roswarne was derelict when purchased in 2013 with no lead on the roof and only 2 panes of glass intact. It has been the subject of major repair and recipient of the Cornish Buildings Group Award for 2021. It has also won the World Heritage Site award the same year. It is now rather splendid!