Park House (Toddington Park)
Journey through the gates of Toddington Park and explore the rich history of this Grade II-listed Georgian manor house.
Toddington, Bedfordshire, LU5 6HJ
- Accessible loos
- Accessible parking
- Meet the owner
- Mostly wheelchair accessible
- Pet friendly
Beyond the gates of Toddington Park sits Park House, a Grade II-listed Georgian manor house with a rich history. Visitors can also enjoy the renovated coach house and stables, the original Victorian model dairy, the stunning one-acre lake and a seven-acre arborteum, all set in 30 acres of rolling countryside with beautiful panoramic views.
You will have the opportunity to meet the owner, ask questions about the history and renovations to the house and explore the grounds after the tour.
- Exterior of the house, drawing room, entrance and dining room
- Exhibits and talk by local historian
- Victorian model dairy
- Converted stables, coach, and fire engine house
- Grounds including arboretum, lake and pond
Tours £17.50 including tea and cake