Caerhays Castle & Gardens
World-class exotic gardens with a Nash mansion at their heart.
Gorran, St Austell, Cornwall, PL26 6LY
A unique opportunity to stay in a wing of the castle, with separate access and wonderful views of the castle grounds, this guarantees you a memorable holiday.
Over three levels and with two double bedrooms each with a private bathroom, the traditional style is a charming step back in time.
- Walk down the castle drive straight to Porthluney Beach
- Triple aspect sitting room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine/dryer
- Fridge with ice box
- Both bathrooms have separate showers
- Allocated private parking
- Bed linen provided
- Bath and beach towels provided
- Wi-fi and basic sky available
- No smoking
- High chair and cot available on request
- Free entry to Caerhays Gardens (Mid Feb – Mid June)
- Note: Limited access for those with reduced mobility