Classical house in extensive parkland, recently extended, in the foothills of the Malverns.
Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1RZ
This Regency Greek Revival house has an interesting social history as it was owned by David Ricardo.
The architect, George Basevi, was Disraeli’s first cousin and the architect for the Fitzwilliam museum in Cambridge.
The entire contents of the house date between 1770 and 1840. The house contains a collection of English Sporting Art.
The house was originally set within 100 acres of Parkland, this was extended by a further 100 acres and re-modeled by Hal Moggeridge in 1993.