- Corporate hire
- Film location
Hire Bramham Park
We can accommodate conferences with up to 100 delegates.
They can be received in the Hall and seated in the Gallery. Refreshments and food can be served in the Hall. The Gallery is suitable for AV presentations and enjoys good natural light. Seating can be arranged in either boardroom, cabaret or theatre-style.
Several rooms are available for meetings:
- The Gallery suits large meetings of up to 50 at one table, but can serve equally well for smaller gatherings
- The North Room is a large drawing room, which might be what you want for more informal discussions, beside an open fire
- The East Room is usually used as a dining room, but will equally well serve as a meeting room for up to 12
- The Library is comfortable and can be a useful ante-room or breakout room.
We have relationships with a number of professional caterers to give you a choice of style and cuisine.
- In the Gallery we can seat 80 people at a single table, or 100 at round tables of 10, still leaving enough room for after-dinner entertainers to circulate amongst the diners.
- The East Room seats 12 comfortably, for a more intimate setting.
- The Hall makes an impressive reception room.
- The North Room is perfect for aperitifs or for coffee and after-dinner drinks.