The Hall at Doddington Re-opens
Explore over 400 years of unbroken family history resulting in a fascinating collection of furniture, weaponry, paintings, ceramics, textiles, household objects, porcelain and a wealth of amusing stories all to be found in and around Doddington Hall. A visit to Doddington offers a unique insight into family life through the ages and the challenges of looking after such an estate in the 21st century.
We wish for everyone to enjoy their visit to Doddington Hall and would like to reassure all our visitors that we are adhering to all guidelines issued by Public Health England and the Government in relation to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We have implemented the following practices for the reopening of the Hall as the health & safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors is vitally important to us.
- We have limited visitor numbers with timed tickets (available on arrival at the Gatehouse on a first come first served basis).
- We have created a new one-way system through the Hall, complete with signage throughout to ensure visitors can access all rooms at a safe social distance
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the Hall for both visitors and volunteers to use
- We have issued clear guidelines to all our volunteers who look forward to welcoming you
- We have introduced additional cleaning regimes with our Housekeeping team
- We are continually monitoring the situation and following the latest Government guidance and have been granted the official UK ‘We’re Good To Go’ mark to show we are following Government and Industry COVID-19 guidelines to aid social distancing.
OPEN SUNDAYS, 12-4PM
Hall admission: Adult £12, Child £6, Family £33
Child ticket 4-16yrs (under 4yrs free). Family ticket admits 2 adults & up to 4 children. Last timed entry 3.10pm.
Entry to the Hall is by timed ticket only. Tickets are available on arrival at The Gatehouse on a first come first served basis from 10am on Sundays only. Tickets between 25 July – 6 Sept include free flow access to the Sculpture Exhibition throughout the Gardens and Stable Yard Gallery 10am-4pm (last entry 3pm). If you have already pre-booked a ticket for the Sculpture Exhibition (which is recommended then you can upgrade your ticket on the day to visit the Hall.