We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world and in the UK. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place.
Wynyard Hall is currently open and operating as normal. Our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting the Hall, Spa and Gardens.
At Wynyard Hall, we follow the guidelines of national Government / local health authorities and act according to our routines and procedures. Our team members are trained to handle situations that may occur and we have confidence in their abilities.
Hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. We are also emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We have strict hand hygiene policies for our team members before eating or preparing food and after using the bathroom. We also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water.
What we are doing to secure the safety of our guests
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of national government and local authorities;
- All staff have been provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions;
- Increased focus on hand hygiene across all departments;
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols;
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids;
- Offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests;
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill.
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- Frequent hand washing;
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact;
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose;
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing;
- Keep at least one meter away from coughing or sneezing persons.
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.