COVID-19: Update from Godinton House
Due to the recent Government announcement regarding Covid-19, we have taken the difficult decision to close Godinton House and Gardens until further notice.
It is with much regret that the house will remain closed for the coming season and we will welcome visitors back in 2021. The gardens will be under constant review and when the time is right, we will open again for visitors.
- Mother’s Day – March 22nd, cancelled
- Spring Week – April 6th – 10th, cancelled
- Plant Fair – May 3rd, cancelled
- British Red Cross Day – 8th May, cancelled
- National Garden Scheme Day – 17th May, cancelled
- Music evening – 17th June, cancelled
Delphinium Week, it is looking unlikely that any events will run during this week, this decision will be taken in the coming days.
- Wildlife Gardening – 28th March, cancelled
- Gardening in a changing climate – 25th April, cancelled
- Plant Support – 2nd May, cancelled
The decision will be made about Seasonal Foraging on Saturday 6th June in the coming weeks.
Any group with a booking will be contacted by a member of the team, sadly all house groups will be cancelled for the year. Garden group visits during April and May will be cancelled and the remaining bookings will be reviewed.
Garden Season Ticket Holders:
Will be compensated for any time lost by extending their membership.
We will keep our website and social media platforms updated with information. Staff are currently working on ways to keep you updated with images and information in these unprecedented, challenging times.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back to Godinton as soon as possible.
Take care, keep safe