COVID-19: Update from Easton Walled Gardens
We are certainly facing some challenging times. For those of you who are still happy to venture out, the gardens are currently open to visitors. We will continue to review this in light of any changing government guidance. We would like to assure all visitors that the safety of our customers and team members is of the utmost importance. Our gardens will remain open until we are instructed otherwise and we will do what we can to keep it that way, allowing you access to our beautiful gardens, gift shop and tearoom.
As an extra precaution, we will be working with a smaller team of staff and only be serving cake and refreshments in the tearoom. You are welcome to bring along a picnic but please take all your litter home with you.
Onsite, we have hand washing facilities and a regular cleaning schedule in place. Whilst visiting the gardens, please observe sensible social distancing from other visitors and regularly wash your hands.
Our promise to you:
- Any team members who can work from home, will be.
- We will provide hand washing facilities for our visitors and a regular cleaning schedule in place.
- Everybody has been asked to regularly wash their hands throughout the day.
- Staff have been asked to respect each other’s and our visitors’ personal space in-line with the Government’s advice on social distancing.
How you can help us:
- Refrain from visiting the gardens if you have a cough, fever or any illness that might be infectious
- Pay by contactless card payment, where possible.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water when using the public facilities.
Follow Government guidelines on social distancing and respecting other peoples’ personal space.