Corporate membership offers professionals and companies who advise or provide services and products to historic houses and gardens, or to the general public who are interested in them, the chance to let our members know about what they can offer.
As a corporate member, you will be:
- Listed in our suppliers directory, sent physically to all house members and displayed on this site
- Invited to attend seminars, events and our regional and national gatherings, including our AGM
- Offered discounted rates on adverts in our publications and on space at the Historic Buildings, Parks and Gardens Exhibition held in conjunction with our AGM
- Opportunities to sponsor areas of our work
- Four transferable cards providing free entry to over 300 of our member properties
- Historic House magazine four times a year
Heritage bodies, museums, and curators and conservators whose professional or heritage interests are concerned with historic houses and gardens are also encouraged to join us as corporate members, for a discounted charity and heritage rate.
Rates for corporate membership
- Professional or supplier member: starting at £226 plus VAT (more than four cards available for payment of an additional fee)
- Charity or heritage member: £113 plus VAT