Historic Houses' members visit free. Interested in joining? Find out more.

Overview

A 17th-century farmhouse probably built by John Lloyd between 1575 and 1625.

Originally the house was fronted by an enclosed forecourt. A heraldic cobbled path leads to a porch incorproating the arms of the Lloyds of Fferm.


Opening
Opening

2019

1 and 2, 4 to 6, 25 to 27 May

June.

24 to 26 August.

7, 11 to 14, 17 and 18 September: 2pm to 5pm.

Find Us
Find us

Access from the A501, 3.5 miles south east of Mold.

Admission
Admission

Historic Houses members visit for free.


Weddings


Corporate Hire