Sufton Court is a small Palladian mansion built in 1788 by James Wyatt. The house was built for James Hereford, an anncestor of the current family.

The Interiors are also by Wyatt, the finest being the Music Room which is now the Drawing Room. 

Visitors will see the park laid out by Repton (whose 'red book' survives today) and the house's superb situation above the rivers Wye and Lugg. 


14 to 27 May; 13 to 26 August. 2pm to 5pm.


Find Us
Find us

Off B4224 on Mordiford - Dormington road.


Historic Houses members visit for free. 

Adults: £5.

Children: 50p.