Please note: This house does not offer free entry to Historic House members.
For alternative options please see other opening options.

Other opening

Overview

A borders long house with cruck frames of circa 1540, with later extensions and Regency Gothick windows.

In use as local vicarage for 180 years. Attractive grounds with small lake and arboretum. Memorabilia from lost Welsh houses, live owls (mostly rescued) and small collection of classic cars on display.

 


Opening
Opening

Visit by private tours only.

Find Us
Find us

Follow sat nav to Knighton, then take the B4355 for Newtown to Lloyney village (about four miles). Turn right opposite Lloyney Inn. Proceed over the River Teme bridge to T-junction. Turn right. Natiago is first on the left, about a quarter of a mile from Lloyney Inn.

Forthcoming Tours

16 Apr 2020
2PM - 5PM | £17.00

28 May 2020
2PM - 5PM | £17.00

16 Jul 2020
2PM - 5PM | £17.00

3 Sep 2020
2PM - 5PM | £17.00

Tour Overview

Guided tour by the owner of ground floor reception rooms, containing memorabilia from lost Welsh houses, and two bedrooms. Visit to the arboretum. Classic cars and a collection of live owls on display.

Tour Duration

2.5 hours

Tour Prices

£17.00 per person

Refreshments

Cream tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits, sandwiches.

Access notes

Ground floor and main drive only. Wheelchair access to three ground-floor rooms.

Restrictions

No photography or smoking in the house or garage.


Opening
Opening

Visit by private tours only.

Find Us
Find us

Follow sat nav to Knighton, then take the B4355 for Newtown to Lloyney village (about four miles). Turn right opposite Lloyney Inn. Proceed over the River Teme bridge to T-junction. Turn right. Natiago is first on the left, about a quarter of a mile from Lloyney Inn.

Other opening