This Regency Greek Revival house has an interesting social history as it was owned by David Ricardo.
The architect, George Basevi, was Disraeli's first cousin and the architect for the Fitzwilliam museum in Cambridge.
The entire contents of the house date between 1770 and 1840. The house contains a collection of English Sporting Art.
The house was originally set within 100 acres of Parkland, this was extended by a further 100 acres and re-modeled by Hal Moggeridge in 1993.
The property is situated within the Malvern Hills on the west side of the Severn Valley near junction 2 of the M50 motorway.
Nearby train stations are Ledbury 5 miles, Gloucester 14 miles, Malvern 8 miles.
Car park on site
- Guide dogs welcome
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible parking
The Elms is a 6 bedroom farmhouse.
We have a function room with adjoining kitchen.
We offer an estate tour covering farming, forestry, properties, parkland and house & garden.