6 Mar - 2 Dec 2018
To coincide with the centenary of the 1918 Representation of the People Act, we will present a display titled 'Mary Watts: Pioneering Suffragist'. Drawing on new research undertaken by Dr Lucy Ella Rose, the display will explore Mary Watts as a figurehead of non-militant feminism in her community. Mary Watts not only attended suffrage meetings but also convened them at her Surrey studio-home, Limnerslease, where 'Mary Watts: Pioneering Suffragist' will be held.
- Adults: £11.50 (£12.70 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Students: £5.75
- Children 16 and under: Free
- Friends of Watts Gallery - Artists' Village: Free
- Tuesdays: ALL TICKETS £5.75 (£6.35 with a donation for Gift Aid) (does not apply to Groups bookings
- Art Fund card holders receive 50% off admission (£5.75 with discount). Card holders will receive free entry at times when no exhibition is on show.
Historic Houses members will receive free access to Limnerslease (only accessible by guided tour) and 50% discount on admission.
Find out more.