This 'forgotten' collection, belonging to the Hammersmith and Fulham Council, brings to Watts Gallery - Artists' Village an array of later Pre-Raphaelite paintings and drawings, including important works by Frederic Leighton, Lawrence Alma-Tadema, John William Waterhouse, Edward Burne-Jones and Albert Moore. This will be the Collection's first museum showing since Watts Gallery Trust undertook its conservation in 2017/2018.
Our exhibition is based on a collaboration with the Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
- Adults: £11.50 (£12.70 with a donation for Gift Aid)
- Students: £5.75
- Children 16 and under: Free
- Friends of Watts Gallery - Artists' Village: Free
- Tuesdays: ALL TICKETS £5.75 (£6.35 with a donation for Gift Aid) (does not apply to Groups bookings
- Art Fund card holders receive 50% off admission (£5.75 with discount). Card holders will receive free entry at times when no exhibition is on show.
Historic Houses members will receive free access to Limnerslease (only accessible by guided tour) and 50% discount on admission.