Visitor Services Co-ordinator
Enthusiastic and well organised person required to join our friendly team at Godinton House & Gardens to ensure our visitors enjoy a warm welcome and the highest standard of customer care. Excellent communication and administrative skills are essential as well as a personable and approachable manner.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications 14/2/20.
To assist the House Manager with visitor administration including:
- Preparing guides’ weekend and group booking rotas
- Preparing staff rotas
- Preparing weekly planning sheets including cleaning schedules
- Preparing monthly Diary Dates sheets
- Checking guides’ expense sheets before passing for payment
- Event administration including emergency procedures, check lists etc.
- Dealing with Group Booking enquiries
- Event planning
- Regularly check catering and cleaning stock and order/purchase as necessary
- Purchasing food for group lunches
- Food preparation including group lunches and baking cakes for the tearoom
- Serving in tearoom as necessary including occasional weekends
- Welcoming visitors and groups to the house and dealing with their requirements
- Managing volunteer guides
- Cash handling – ticket and tearoom sales
- Assisting with events including occasional weekends and evenings
Any other duty reasonably requested by the House Manager.
- Someone who genuinely enjoys working with the public and as part of a small dedicated team.
- Well organised with good timekeeping.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Able to work to deadlines and cope with changing priorities.
- Punctual, trustworthy and reliable.
- Friendly and open character.
Essential: Good general standard of education, proven computer and administration skills, clean driving licence.
Desirable: Food Hygiene/Catering qualification, First Aid Certificate.
Essential: Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
Desirable: Experience of working in a similar visitor attraction.
Visitor Services Job Spec Jan 20.pdf